About the practice:
My practice is tailored for patients and their families who appreciate having a doctor that intimately knows them and their medical history. With assistance of my experienced staff I have been taking care of individuals and families in the Bay Area for over two decades.
The focus of my practice is on preventing disease and promoting wellness. Due to the frustrations and constraints of healthcare and insurance companies, I have transitioned my practice to a membership model so that I can provide better quality care for my patients.
Now I am more available to my patients and better able to communicate with other physicians involved with their care.
I am married and have a son. When not taking care of patients, I love to exercise and spend time with my family and friends and pursue my painting hobby.
Recognition and affiliation:
- Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Sequoia Hospital admission privileges
- USCIS designated civil surgeon
- Stanford University, Clinical instructor in department of internal medicine
- UCSF, Clinical Instructor at acute care clinic
- Wayne State University, Resident Physician Department of Medicine
- UC Davis, Research Assistant Department of Nephrology